Farid Menjood & E-Marketing for El Borg Restaurant
The market is filled with many investors in the field of preparing and selling various foods, but Farid Mohammed Manjood remains unique among his peers. Farid owns a restaurant to prepare oriental cuisine and grills, dubbed the "Burj" restaurant.
This project has traditionally started like any other business, but in its quest to expand its operations, has begun to focus on trying to develop its work. His thinking was two-fold: first, how to reach a wider audience to market his project, the second is about how to manage his project more professionally by acquiring some new skills in accounting and management.
Farid was thus involved in the training courses under the ICT4SME's project carried out by the ICT Trust Fund in partnership with the Islamic Development Bank (IDB).
In this course, Farid identifies a wide range of accounting concepts and management of his small project from the first steps of preparing the budget to the establishment of warehouse management tables, and inventory, especially that work in the restaurant is done 24 hours a day, which requires an accurate calculation of all costs and the amounts disbursed daily. Farid has managed to convert the paperwork of his project's accounting into information stored on his computer, which he can retrieves without much effort.
In the field of e-marketing, Farid learned how to create and manage an electronic website with minimal effort. Within a few days he created his first website. He was one of the first beneficiaries of the e-marketing advantages offered by Kenana Online www.kenanaonline.com free sites, and Farid continues to add all his data and his project to his new website to gain customer trust and attract more of them. To view the unique site of Majood please visit the following link: http://kenanaonline.com/Restaurantelborg
- Farid Menjood & E-Marketing for El Borg Restaurant
- Nadia from her Small World to Entrepreneurship Horizon
- Sakeia Rezk – farmer
- Bazem Salam – young seller
- ICT4SMEs Training Course at Voyager Optics Technology Centre in Tanta
- Khataby for Car Oils
- ICT new opportunities for SMEs
- Architectural Designs using Computer
- Advanced customer service
- Clothes e-marketing project
- Azzooz Net Café
- Computerized Fine Art
- Essam restaurant
- Factory of car accessories using technology
- Hoda Furnishings
- Jamila and the olive farm
- Managing a poultry farm electronically
- Monira and leather embroidery
- Obison electronic Embroidering
- Office for Computer services
- Online tools and paintings
- Online Pharmacy
- Packaging Salt Automatically
- Rabbit e-marketing
- Yasser Abo Samra and Electronic Furniture Making