We Are Hiring
Consultant: Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant
Division / Department: ICT-Trust Fund (MCIT/UNDP)
Programme: Integrated ICT for Development Project - Nubia
Location(s): Cairo - Aswan
Duration of assignment: 3 months
Expected Start Date of Assignment: November, 2015
The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) consultant is responsible for assisting the Project Director in documenting changes to the project Performance Monitoring Plan (PMP) and/or indicators and develop the project Final report to be presented for the project donor.
He/she will monitor the completion of the project modules; analyze collected data of the indicators in the project. He/she may also assist PMs directly to present information on developing project activities.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyze and evaluate data to ensure achievements of objectives and develop presentations and written products on the findings.
· Prepare consolidated final report for the project donor including identification of problems, causes of potential bottlenecks in implementation, and providing specific recommendations
· Promote a results-based approach to monitoring and evaluation, emphasizing results and impacts
· Include a sustainability plan for the project activities in the final report and an exit strategy that guarantee the sustainability and continuity of activities inside the communities.
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes:
• A university degree in a related field. A postgraduate degree is an advantage.
• Minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible professional work experiences in program monitoring and evaluation.
• Proven experience in strategic approaches for program monitoring and evaluation and assessment of best practices and lessons learned.
• Solid experience in monitoring and evaluation methodologies including quantitative and qualitative approaches.
• Facilitating learning-oriented analysis and presentation sessions of M&E data with multiple stakeholders.
• Familiarity with and a supportive attitude towards processes of strengthening organizational M&E and reporting capacity.
• Excellent spoken and written English and Arabic.
Applicants are requested to include the following with their CV: A cover letter stating their interest in and qualifications for the position. Names and contact information of at least three references and a writing sample of their previous work.
Please send the requested documents to email@example.com not later than 20thNovember, 2015.